Vendor Fair Information
Venue: Waldport Community Center Parking Lot, 250 NW John St. Waldport OR 97394
After registering, pay online:
Waldport OR. June 17-18, 2022
Saturday, June 17, 2022 10am - 5pm
Sunday, June 18, 2022 10am - 2pm
Maps of booth spaces will be sent out one week before the event via email.
Set up: Saturday, June 17, 2022 from 7am-9:30am (No EARLY set up)
You will NOT be able to bring your vehicle through the market after 9:15 AM so plan accordingly.
Sunday if needed, set up will start at 7am.
Tear Down: NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS. You can leave your tents set up overnight, however we will not have security at night. Please do not leave valuables and or product on Saturday. Sunday, June 18,, 2022 breakdown will start 2pm and vehicles will be allowed into the parking lot starting at 2:15 PM for safety of consumers. Please have parking lot cleared out by 8pm Sunday
Raffle Items: All vendors (except food vendors) are asked to donate an item of value at $10 - $40 for the Beachcomber’s Treasure Chest Raffle. If you are local vendor please contact email@example.com call Ti at (541) 270-5752 or to arrange to have your item dropped off. If you are out of the area, please send us a picture of the item that you will be donating the day of the event. A Beachcomber Day Committee member will come to your booth to collect the items around 1 pm on Saturday.
Things to keep in mind:
1. This is an outdoor event. This event will be held rain or shine, there will be no refund for inclement weather.
2. You must provide your own shade, tables, etc. None will be available for rent.
3. If you bring a canopy tent for shade etc. you MUST bring weights (no less than 25 lbs. per leg is suggested) for your tent. It is very windy on the Coast. Not only can a tent be expensive for you to replace, having one fly can be dangerous for everyone. So please weigh down your tent.
4. There will be a Parade at Noon on Saturday. It will most likely be slow during the parade. It is a perfect time to enjoy the parade and check out all the fun floats and participants.
5. Saturday there will be events ongoing thru the evening. Some vendors have asked if they can stay and sell after the 5pm close. We are okay with this but please be aware that not everyone will be set up. You will be on your own.
6. THERE IS NO SECURITY OVERNIGHT! You can leave your tents set up overnight, however we will not have security all night. So please do not leave valuables and or product.
7. If you have requested power, please bring an extension cord. We do not
have Wi-Fi available.
Thank you for your support of the Waldport Beachcomber Days
For any Questions, please contact:
TiAnne Rios @ 541-270-5752
OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
in the subject line, Attention: TiAnne Rios - BCD Vendors Fair
Places to Stay
McKinley’s Marina & RV Park
850 OR-34, Waldport OR 97394 541-563-4656
Handy Haven RV Park
655 SW Starr St., Waldport OR 97394 541-563-4591
1330 NW Pacific Coast Hwy, Waldport OR 97394 541-563-2250
Seal Rocks RV Cove
1276 NW Cross St. at US Hwy 101 Seal Rock 541-563-3955
The Waldport Inn
190 SW Hwy 101, Waldport OR 97394 541-563-5750
902 NW Bayshore Dr, Waldport, OR 97394 541-563-7700
251 W 7th St, Yachats, OR 97498 541-547-3703
Deanes Oceanfront Lodge LLC
7365 US -101 Yachats, OR 97498 541-547-3321
1555 US-101 Yachats, OR 97498 541-547-3141
After registering, pay online:
BCD Vendors Fair 2019 Photos courtesy of :
Wendy Knudson, Information Station