BCD Vendors Fair 2019 Photos courtesy of :
Wendy Knudson, Information Station
Concession & Food Court
Waldport OR. June 15-16, 2024
Saturday, June 15, 2024, 10 am - 5 pm (set up by 9:15 am)
Sunday, June 16, 2024, 10 am - 2 pm (no early clean up)
SET UP: Saturday, June 15, 2024 7 am - 10 am
SET UP: Sunday, June 16, 2024 7 am - 10 am
No driving through the vendor faire after 9:15 am
VENDORS: 10'x10' booth space- $40 + raffle gift for Treasure Chest
$60 with NO raffle prize donation
CONCESSIONS: $60 for each 10'x10' booth space
Maps of booth spaces will be sent out before the event via email.S
Tear Down: NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS. You can leave your tents set up overnight, however, we will not have security at night. Please do not leave valuables and/or products on Saturday. Sunday, June 18, 2023 breakdown will start at 2 pm and vehicles are allowed into the parking lot beginning at 2:15 PM for the safety of consumers. Please have the parking lot cleared out by 8 pm Sunday
Raffle Items: All vendors (except food vendors) are asked to donate an item of value at $10 - $40 for the Beachcomber’s Treasure Chest Raffle. If you are a local vendor, please contact email@example.com or call Valerye at 503-269-7757 to arrange to have your item dropped off. If you are out of the area, please send us a picture of the item you will donate and drop off the donated item on the day of the event at the Information Booth on Saturday morning. A Beachcomber Day Committee member will come to your booth to collect the items around 1 pm on Saturday.
Things to keep in mind:
1. This is an outdoor event. The event will be held rain or shine, there will be no refund for inclement weather.
2. Vendors must provide their own canopies, chairs, tables, etc.
3. If you bring a canopy tent for shade, you MUST bring weights (no less than 25 lbs. per leg is suggested) for your tent. It is very windy on the Coast. Not only can a tent be expensive for you to replace, but having one fly can be dangerous for everyone. So please weigh down your tent.
4. Beachcomber days parade takes place at noon on Saturday. Business will most likely be slow during this time. It is a perfect opportunity for you to enjoy the parade and check out all the fun floats and participants.
5. The Vendor Fair on Saturday ends at 5 pm, however, events are ongoing thru the evening. It is permissible for vendors to voluntarily stay open after 5 pm although not all vendors are staying.
6. THERE IS NO SECURITY OVERNIGHT! You can leave your tents set up overnight, however, we will not have security all night. So please do not leave valuables and/or products.
7. Beachcomber Days DOES NOT provide electricity.
8. Beachcomber Days reserves the right to run background checks on vendors and booth helpers.
Thank you for joining our Waldport Beachcomber Days celebration
VENDORS, please contact: Valerye at 503-269-7757
CONCESSIONS, please contact: Shiela at ________________
OR send an email
SUBJECT: BCD Vendors Faire
SUBJECT: BCD Concessions
Pay link will be sent via email once registration forms are submitted.
Places to Stay
Sweet Homes Vacation Getaways,
McKinley’s Marina & RV Park
850 OR-34, Waldport OR 97394 541-563-4656
Handy Haven RV Park
655 SW Starr St., Waldport OR 97394 541-563-4591
1330 NW Pacific Coast Hwy, Waldport OR 97394 541-563-2250
Seal Rocks RV Cove
1276 NW Cross St. at US Hwy 101 Seal Rock 541-563-3955
The Waldport Inn
190 SW Hwy 101, Waldport OR 97394 541-563-5750
902 NW Bayshore Dr, Waldport, OR 97394 541-563-7700
251 W 7th St, Yachats, OR 97498 541-547-3703
Tillicum Beach Motel
7365 US -101 Yachats, OR 97498 541-547-3321
1555 US-101 Yachats, OR 97498 541-547-3141