BCD Vendors Fair 2019 Photos courtesy of :
Wendy Knudson, Information Station
Vendor Fair Information
Waldport OR. June 17-18, 2023
Saturday, June 17, 2023, 10 am - 5 pm (set up by 9:15 am)
Sunday, June 18, 2023, 10 am - 2 pm (no early clean up)
Cost: Vendors 10'x10' - $40 + gift for Treasure Chest or $60 & No gift donation
Concessions: 10'x10' - $60/day
Maps of booth spaces will be sent out one week before the event via email.
Set up: Saturday, June 17, 2023, from 7 am-9:30 am (No EARLY set up)
You will NOT be able to bring your vehicle through the market after 9:15 AM so plan accordingly.
Sunday if needed, set up starts at 7 am.
Tear Down: NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS. You can leave your tents set up overnight, however, we will not have security at night. Please do not leave valuables and/or products on Saturday. Sunday, June 18, 2023 breakdown will start at 2 pm and vehicles are allowed into the parking lot beginning at 2:15 PM for the safety of consumers. Please have the parking lot cleared out by 8 pm Sunday
Raffle Items: All vendors (except food vendors) are asked to donate an item of value at $10 - $40 for the Beachcomber’s Treasure Chest Raffle. If you are a local vendor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vakerye at 503-269-7757 to arrange to have your item dropped off. If you are out of the area, please send us a picture of the item you will donate and drop off the donated item on the day of the event at the Information Booth on Saturday morning. A Beachcomber Day Committee member will come to your booth to collect the items around 1 pm on Saturday.
Things to keep in mind:
1. This is an outdoor event. This event will be held rain or shine, there will be no refund for inclement weather.
2. Vendors must provide their own canopies, chairs, tables, etc.
3. If you bring a canopy tent for shade, you MUST bring weights (no less than 25 lbs. per leg is suggested) for your tent. It is very windy on the Coast. Not only can a tent be expensive for you to replace, but having one fly can be dangerous for everyone. So please weigh down your tent.
4. Beachcomber days parade takes place at noon on Saturday. Business will most likely be slow during this time. It is a perfect opportunity for you to enjoy the parade and check out all the fun floats and participants.
5. The Vendor Fair on Saturday ends at 5 pm, however, events are ongoing thru the evening. It is permissible for vendors to voluntarily stay open after 5 pm although not all vendors are staying.
6. THERE IS NO SECURITY OVERNIGHT! You can leave your tents set up overnight, however, we will not have security all night. So please do not leave valuables and/or products.
7. If you have requested power, please bring an extension cord. We do not
have Wi-Fi available.
Thank you for your support of the Waldport Beachcomber Days
For Questions, please contact:
TiAnne Rios 541-270-5752
OR send an email to email@example.com
in the subject line, Attention: BCD Vendors Fair
Places to Stay
Sweet Homes Vacation Getaways,
McKinley’s Marina & RV Park
850 OR-34, Waldport OR 97394 541-563-4656
Handy Haven RV Park
655 SW Starr St., Waldport OR 97394 541-563-4591
1330 NW Pacific Coast Hwy, Waldport OR 97394 541-563-2250
Seal Rocks RV Cove
1276 NW Cross St. at US Hwy 101 Seal Rock 541-563-3955
The Waldport Inn
190 SW Hwy 101, Waldport OR 97394 541-563-5750
902 NW Bayshore Dr, Waldport, OR 97394 541-563-7700
251 W 7th St, Yachats, OR 97498 541-547-3703
Deanes Oceanfront Lodge LLC
7365 US -101 Yachats, OR 97498 541-547-3321
1555 US-101 Yachats, OR 97498 541-547-3141